Cancellation Policy and Refunds
- There is no refund for scheduled appointments if not cancelled or rescheduled prior to 24 hour notice of date and time of appointment.
- If you cancel your appointment within the 24 hours leading up to your session you are not entitled to any refund.
- If I have already started any healing or prayer work on your behalf I will not refund your prepaid money.
- Initial consultations are not refundable.
- Prepaid hotel and travel expenses are not refundable.
Disclaimer: Healing4me and Margo Kelly services should not be used to solely diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or psychological disorder and is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment, as I, Margo Kelly, am not a licensed physician, therapist or chiropractor. For such issues, you should seek a licensed physician or healthcare professional.
While most healings I have done have been sucessful, this is not a science and therefore I can not make any guarantees. Any testimonials conveyed here or verbally, do not constitute a promise, warranty, guarantee or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual hiring me to work on their behalf or on the behalf of another. Your own mind, body and spiritual state of being do influence the outcome.
Even if a healing has occurred, I can not guarantee it will not return since thought, emotions, beliefs and habits play a role in disease conditions occurring or returning. Therefore, I highly recommend working on your whole self even after recieving a healing. While spontaneous healings have been experienced, repeated sessions may be required to realize a complete healing.
If I get a sense that my work is complete, I recommend you verify with whatever means necessary to confirm a healing with your doctors or health care professionals.
I recommend that clients not only continue to see their regular medical doctors but also follow their advice, as my work is a complement to regular allopathic medicine.